Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lose, lose.

I was all set to leave on a nice glowing note of "Ron was supportive today". 

He told me to put the bills in his backpack, so we can mail them tomorrow.  Fine.  I did that. 

I worked on taking out the trash.  I came in the house and he began shouting at me about "all the envelopes" in his backpack. 

"They're bills" I told him "I told you about them a week ago." 

Why didn't I pay them? 

I don't know how much money he has in the account, and told him so.  [unsaid] I was also trying very hard, not to lose them.  I don't do well with bills. 

Cue shouting, name calling, etc.  I told him at least 3-5 times about the bills.  He kept blowing me off or changing the subject. 

I told him perhaps the problem led to the bills arriving after he was already drunk for the day.  He was too lubricated to understand what I meant, when I told him.  He didn't like that either, but he didn't deny it. 

Ugh.  I am just so sick of his drama. 

Nothing is ever his fault.  If even he can see that (not tonight) he makes a big production out of flogging himself and makes a big dramatic, ongoing, scene, even after I've forgiven him.   It's theatrics, not repentance. 

It's a lose-lose proposition. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nothing is ever his fault. If even he can see that (not tonight) he makes a big production out of flogging himself and makes a big dramatic, ongoing, scene, even after I've forgiven him. It's theatrics, not repentance"

Seems to be a common theme with men " lubricanting it" doesnt help