Friday, March 30, 2012

Pray for the recipients.

Someone recently mentioned it might be fun for me to do a Bible Handout update here.

So, just for fun, here we go (I am really tired tonight).  We had 3 drivers.  All of them new to us.  Each driver got a "Done Up" Bible - Bible with "Where to Look in the New Testament", tract, Ron's tract, and a nice greeting card letting them know I am praying for them daily.

I handed out one to each driver, and one to the teller at the bank.  I already got the people at the credit union and handing things out at work is tricky.

So, today, grand total of 4.

Still battling mild depression (mild with medication).  Ron and I mailed the quarterly property tax payments and some paperwork to the mortgage company.  It didn't believe we were making payments and we had to send proof.

I did meter readings (accountability function), and noticed I am a lot more alert these days.  The Haldol is really a wonderful medication for me.  My thoughts are very even and level, no paranoia or hostility.

After we went to the bank, we came home and I took a long nap.  Tomorrow promises to be busy.

I have a minimum of 4, maybe 5 guys coming out.  One is a really great guy and an electrician (he's going to look at the the Neuton mower).  I'll be making him brownies.

I may not have gotten to finish the Bible handout and distribute all the Bibles at once, but I'm almost out now.  Praise God.

Now, off to pray for the recipients.

No comments: