Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm going to evangelize!

At some point, I just have to laugh.

Last time I did the handout, and we had broken vending equipment, a broken toe, and a bladder infection.

Last night, I checked my bank account.  It had a negative balance.  I researched.  My Bible supplier had apparently double-billed me.  I was quite upset.

I decided, with my learning disability, I didn't want to spend a lot of time on the phone managing.  I referred it to Ron, who was happy to help.  It took him over an hour on the phone.

Bible Guy:  It is the bank's fault.
Bank Guy: It is Bible Guy's fault.

Anyway, they finally talked to each other and got it sorted out.  I'm SUPPOSED to get my refund, tomorrow.  ACK.

We finally got the toilet part, but we need washers.  We are currently flushing with a  bucket of water (about a gallon does it).  [laughing quietly]  Yeah.

Work?  Horribly slow.  Horribly, depressingly, alarmingly, slow.  I pray it picks up.

After work, they rode us around town for 2 hours, before taking us to the Christian bookstore.  After dropping us, late, the pickup was early!  I barely had time to make up my new Free Bibles sign.

I did sleep great last night, and at some point we got a good lunch.  We have tomorrow off, and I don't have to worry about empty vending machines.  They looked nice when I left.

I even handed out 10 Bibles as I went about my business.  I figured if the devil's going to hassle me for evangelizing, I'm going to evangelize!

No comments: