Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who knew video blogs would be such a PITA?

I don't know about you, but when someone makes a mistake it is easy to laugh.  The hard part, is not laughing in the person's face.  

Ron got new speakers today with a rebate card.  I was fine with that.  "As long as the bills get paid" - my exact comment.  

Setting them up is somewhat more complicated, apparently, but not as bad as a video blog!  AGH!  

Let's try this.  New technology = migraines.  

That didn't work.  [scream of frustration]

The worst part, for me, people always want to TELL me how to make it go.  I have a learning disability!  Write it!  

Anyway, onto something I can do.  

As I've been getting my lithium levels up, it's almost like I"m getting sicker.  Maybe my levels were so low I didn't have energy for any emotion.  [shrug]  Kind of hard for me to say; but as I've been getting the levels up, MORE depression, MORE irritability; more hassles.  

Today, more groggy!  I was horribly depressed this morning, but crawled out of that.  Got a shower and did some time in the garden, making the video I apparently cannot upload.  AGH.  I have a couple more ideas, though.  

About all I managed was my God Time, a shower, looking around my garden, and going with Ron to Fry's to get the speakers.  Sigh.  Well, I'm going to have days like this.  

Thank God I do have my medication.  

No comments: