Saturday, January 28, 2012

I try to drink more water...

Every now and then, I'm struck with a moment that makes me realize, this could only come from my life.

Last night Ron came out of his bedroom.  He had been watching TV, a program about water treatment plants.

I, trying to be a Good Patient, was drinking sugar free lemonade instead of my usual soda.

Ron began his discourse by telling me about the various steps used by the water treatment plants.  As he finished, he said:

"Heather, it's so odd to think, we are drinking other people's urine, every time we have a glass of water."  I gagged.  "Isn't that weird?  Urine."  I gagged again.

Ron is blind, he didn't know what I was drinking.

"So, Heather, which would be worse in your eyes?  Drinking urine from a man or urine from a woman?"  I gagged again.

"Ron!  I'm drinking lemonade!"

He was very apologetic.  I should have told him.  When, I asked.  I didn't know he was going to go to urine, from water treatment.

He thought about it for a moment.  "You're right.  I'm sorry."

I then informed him this was going in the blog.

OK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I literally laughed out loud at this, then had to read it to my fiance, who also laughed.

Allen P Kimberly said...

Can you do a joint video blog with you and Rawn for your biggest fan, Allen Kimberly ??

Heather Knits said...

Allen, I'll do my best.

I have a new to me computer; youtube doesn't like the webcam. I plan to go old school and use my old digital camera, and then see if I can upload that way. It might take a couple days to get it all done, we've already had a very long day!