Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Your call is very important to us"

Pretty tired today, but not really depressed. 

Ron is having computer problems - with Excel.  Oh.  It's been dreadful, many calls to tech support, etc.  Tomorrow we take it to the doc, before work. 

Ron filed a compliment on the main person who helped us, I thought that was very considerate. 

Today we went to Foodtown, worked on the computer.  Then I cleaned up the pantry and a closet and rotated my canned food.  Put the older tuna where I will eat it first, and got rid of some scary old cans.  I was glad I did it. 

Then I read some samples and and bought a couple of Kindle books (spent about $10).  Later on, I got some vitamins online.  I am going to try a Boswellia/Curcurmin formula for Ron's arthritis.  It's pretty bad in his left hand. 

Ron and I figured out how we would plan our day tomorrow.  We have to call in Friday trips on Thursday or we won't go anywhere. 

I took a nap, a pretty long one.  It was miserably cold and hideous outside, at least to me.  40's with a nasty windchill?  No thanks. 

I did some work in the garden (brrr) and came in.  Now I need to eat so I can take my pills. 

No comments: