Friday, June 11, 2021

Will make this a quick one

 Worked yesterday from 3 PM to 10.  Got a lunch out of that which is a little odd for a shorter shift but those are the labor laws.  When I worked retail for a corporation, last, it was a half hour lunch.  Working for Ron it was a 5 minute snack and then right back to work.  

I am having some problems with them trying to work me out of my availability.  I had to leave "early" last night (after notifying HR) because I can't work after 10, if Jack doesn't show I need to catch that bus in about 10 minutes in order to get home by about 1.  Compounding the problem a co worker who "used to take the bus" is a know it all about the supposed schedule keeps saying I "could" work until midnight.  I cannot, I have run the schedules several times.  It is frustrating.  So I am unclear whether they understand I need to leave at 10 or am racking up points for a termination; but I really can't work past 10.  

When the schedule had me coming in at 4 she was OK "fixing" that so I assume I am OK?  But I don't know?  Very uncertain.  She is very difficult to catch.  

Other than that work was fine except for having no radio... agh.  I don't know what happened to "my" radio but it is gone and that is frustrating.  Enough about work.  

Woke up with a pretty nasty headache today, took something for it.  Had a good ride home with Jack last night he had been out of town and had a lot of fun, he said.  He saw a lot of wind turbines.  

The cats are good, I had the boys yelling at me for breakfast the second I got up, it was very cute.  I am glad they like the offerings so much.  Torbie got in my lap last night when I got home and Baby Girl came to me for petting.  Cleo walked around on me in bed and got some petting of her own.  She feels safest walking on me in bed as I am in a very "safe" position and can't "get" her easily.  

My aunt is trying to get the payoff amount which the insurance company is requesting.  To me, they wouldn't want that amount if they weren't going to pay it so I find that encouraging.  My Dad and adoptive Mom are on vacation on the California coast, enjoying cooler weather, bird life, etc.  She likes to take a lot of photos.  

So the headache is about gone, need to scoop litter boxes, take my shower, do my God Time.  I know God has my back in all this; I really don't see how people get through life without faith.  Even right after Ron died, I only had $16 in my checking account, I knew God would take care of me, and He has.  I have plenty of candy do hand out today, already done up.  None of my drivers wanted any yesterday.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: