Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday blog and video

 


A summary for Deaf friends:

Everyone I know with migraines or back trouble is suffering due to the tropical system.  Ron was very sensitive to weather and so is everyone else with a chronic pain issue.  The other girl who works nights called in sick today so I worked some extra hours, but I had to take a lunch as a result.  So I only got 2 extra hours and I "spent" one of them on a ride home.  So I didn't really come out ahead but I did get goodwill with the boss.  

The cats see me as a treat vending machine, but they are a lot healthier looking now.  So even though I do give some treats they are not obese like they were with Ron.  

Glad I paid for the ride home.  Some things are worth it.  I know some women do hair/nails/makeup.  I do not but I will take a ride now and then.  I also use basic hair care products and all.  I will buy a $5 bar of soap every couple months for a treat.  Worth it!  Love some nice soap!  

I woke up with a very bad headache but the Excedrin managed it.  I also had a fried lemon pie when I got to work and that ALWAYS does the trick, interestingly enough.  It was a very busy day but that's not a bad thing.  I should sleep well tonight.  King Solomon (from the Bible) said: "


The sleep of a laboring man is sweet, Whether he eats little or much; But the abundance of the rich will not permit him to sleep."  Ecclesiastes 5:12

And I do sleep pretty well most nights I work.  One lady at work asked me who was taking care of Ron while I worked, I had to explain he is gone.  

Just when I think I've told everyone, there's someone else.  He does quite fine (I didn't say this) in his urn while I'm gone.  Never gets into trouble.  

I am so glad I am out of the headache I really thought I might have to call in.  I am going to have a cup of noodles in a bit.  I had a double cheeseburger on my lunch (McDonald's was great about getting me my food, fast) so I am not super hungry and I did get some protein.  I can always have a protein shake before I go to bed tonight.  

That's it for now.  


No comments: