Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday morning

 This won't be long.  Depressed yesterday as Mom and Dad were dealing with their portion of Ron's ashes.  They took him to his favorite park and spread him among the redwoods.  


Very nice, I felt.  What he would have wanted.  

Work was pretty uneventful except for a severe rain storm which caused a lot of leaking.  Nothing leaked around me, though.  Jack got me on time of course and then straight home, talk to Mom and Dad, text my aunt I was OK, and then bed.  

I slept pretty well but woke up with a nasty headache.  I took some Excedrin which is doing a fair job.  I am able to work.  I just can't afford to lose 8 hours of pay.  

My compression socks are supposed to arrive today.  My vitamin order is not due to arrive for another week.  At least I know.  I got some hair vitamins, and some soap, that's about it.  Not a huge order so I can see why it didn't get the golden treatment.  

I used my minoxidil last night before I went to bed (topical hair regrowth treatment) I hope that didn't have anything to do with the headache.  I may wait and use it Sunday night next time just in case it is.  I sure don't want another one of these headaches on a work day, even a short one.  I am just unhappy with the hair on the top of my head it seems very thin.  I have been through a lot of stress this year, though.  

Cats are good I haven't seen much of Cleo but I have seen and petted everyone else tonight/today.  That's it for now.  

No comments: