Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Not sorry I didn't crunch the numbers until now.

 When I have told people the house is paid off they assume that means I don't have big expenses.  Not quite.  I still have to pay taxes and insurance, I am estimating at least $500 a month.  Water/gas/electric is about $250.  Internet is $80.  You get the idea.  Currently I am working about 22 hours a week at $11 an hour so you can see the problem.  

Not asking for money - this is going to be an opportunity for God.  I figure one of a couple things will happen: Increase my hours, offer me a new job, etc.  It would have been nice, though, to actually get something I could live on but maybe this is not permanent and God has something better?  I have plenty of applications out to other places.  And I do still have some savings left.  

So that is on my plate but the God who took care of all my needs after Ron died will certainly have my back on this.  

I went to bed early last night.  I use an old cell phone for a noisemaker and alarm clock.  It is very effective.  The noisemaker has a timer how long it has been going, when I got up this morning it said seven and a half hours.  The last time I went back to bed after waking up like that I was GROGGY all day so I am thinking to stay up.  If I do go back to bed my alarm will still go off at 6.  

I got paid (not much as they had cut my hours) so that is in my account.  I was right I got paid today.  My hair looks nice so I may not wash it today, it doesn't look greasy at all.  It helps I spent pretty much all day yesterday in the air conditioning and not out at the bus stop sweating in the heat.  Although my hair always looks fine at work.  I do put it up with a clip because I find that cooler and less likely to get caught in something.  I have a couple work related bruises as it is, I just ran into a couple of things over a few days so I am pretty spectacular.  I don't want to get my hair caught in something.  I don't blame work for that it is just bad luck.  

I think I am going to try going back to sleep.  I had a headache when I got up but the aspirin has done a good job on that.  Sometimes plain aspirin works very well.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: