Thursday, January 29, 2009

Henry the bear

Once, a person on a message board strongly implied I made up aspects of my life. Yes, sometimes my life is unbelievable, but I truly have a 4 foot long stuffed brown bear in my living room. We named him "Henry" - we've had him for over 4 years. I have a bigger bookcase, and I moved him over by the front door, but other than that he looks the same.

Precious! That's Frosty in my lap. I get lots of lovies out of him. Such a sweet boy. These are all in my slideshow if you're observant, but I thought I'd put stills out too. These are all 2005 vintage.

My famous low-carb vending machine. Yes, you can put a paperback in a vending machine. Yes, they all sold. Sadly, the machine only averaged about $20 a month in sales. Ron made me convert it to regular snacks after a year or so. It was a great concept, but mainstream America just wasn't ready for the concept. I hope to one day fill all my snack machines with low-carb goodies.


Here's a few of our vending machines. In order from left to right: Snack 1, Food 1, Food 3, Snack 2, and Soda 1. 2 Rowe Snacks, 2 Rowe foods, and a Dixie-Narco soda machine. We stuck a bill changer between the two food machines, and got rid of that box, but otherwise it looks the same.
I hope you enjoyed my blast from the past; a little glimpse of my everyday life today. When I get my pink-hair photos (just for today) I'll post 'em.



No comments: