Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heather complains and uses bad language re: gallbladder

I am so sick of my damned gallbladder. I had a horrible attack last night and today. Finally, it passed (ha ha). I hate it! Agonizing pain! No insurance!

The little bastard has been acting up ever since I started losing weight - almost a year now. Hey, I warned you I'd be using bad language.

See, I'll get it taken care of, when it's the right time. That time is the moment when my symptoms indicate "It's time to go to the hospital" - like a fever, turning yellow, really bad abdominal pain, vomiting, or nausea. Currently I just get this horrible drilling pain, about a 5 on a 1-10, constant, occasionally getting worse. I'll go to "County" and they'll hopefully get the little booger out once and for all, happy ending. I just hope the stones aren't so big they have to do a big incision.

ENOUGH ALREADY! Don't I have enough grief in my life, God? Huh? I gotta suffer some MORE? And assuming I get the surgery, who's going to take care of Ron and the business? I have a lot of heavy lifting at work. Not many people I'd trust with my keys, very few to be blunt.

I am tired of hurting, and I've had too many times where I went to the hospital with agonizing abdominal pain, only to have the stone pass before I was seen. Or I was told, just go home and rest. Yes, that's why I sacrificed a whole day of my life waiting in your crappy waiting room with sick people, so I could hear you tell me that and then bill me for a thousand dollars!

THAT'S why I'm going to make damned sure I'm half-dead before I go to the hospital.

I wish I could take it out myself!

No comments: