Friday, February 8, 2008

Good news and bad news

Chuck found the cat medicine hiding in his truck. Yay. I don't have to repurchase it.

We were able to get a ride to work, grab the catalog, and get back home fairly quickly. I was able to call in the order so we have product to sell next week. Yay.

When my order came today, the seeds were there but not the soil thermometer I paid for. Waaah! Dang it, I really wanted it. Very aggravating. I sent a very polite email to the company. Let's see how good their customer service can be. [I just want them to send me the thing I should already have, preferably fast]

I got a good nap today, my tomatoes (the seedlings and the transplants already in-ground) look good, and I bought some interesting winter squash this week (a buttercup and a butternut). Now I've got choices.

I'm still tired, and my handwriting has gotten worse since I started my pills. I have a wonderful life but if I can't whine here I won't be blogging.

I've got to go soak the pintos so I can make Ron more Chipolte pintos. He loves them, but wants me to turn down the heat. Tomorrow, I plan to spend some quality time in the garden and get my 7 top turnip greens into a jiffy pellet. I love the idea of having a cooked green section of the garden.

No comments: