Friday, February 15, 2008

Another satisfied customer

I've worked with the public for over 15 years. It's not easy.

I love my job. I feed people, and they walk away happy. I work with a unique and diverse building population. I see everything from low-cut blouses, too much makeup and cologne, to guys dressed in scruffy jeans, longish hair, beards, and old t-shirts. We've got shaved heads, perms, weaves, natural, braids, and dreadlocks, but the one thing I hate to see is an unhappy customer.

I am very fortunate, 98% of the time it's something easy; they're banging on a machine and I just need to "free" the item that's refusing to drop, or exchange a "wrong soda came out" for the right item. It does happen when you have a blind guy filling the soda machine. There's the coin jam, refund deal and then there's the ones who are impossible to please.

That's why, when I had a small problem with my order at Stone brothers (http://www.stonebrothers.com/), I was a little skeptical about how they'd handle it. We get scammed all the time at work, how am I any different from them?

Wow. Not only did I get a really quick response when I called, but he kept me up to date with 2 more emails. Today, I got my item. Yay!

They're going on my favorites list.
  • Awesome customer service
  • Interesting and unique product selection - definitely not the same old seeds!
  • Very reasonable prices, good shipping.

Here's the link again. http://www.stonebrothers.com/

No comments: