Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Out for delivery - the soynuts are coming!

I should be getting my flavored soynuts in the next couple hours. Obviously, I'm excited. Hey, they're healthy, great tasting, crunchy, and they won't give me migraines. I can't beat that.

I just told Ron I'm still a little manic, so I'm going to use my powers for good tomorrow and work on cleaning up the backyard. I might space-bag some of those "don't fit" clothes while I'm at it. Greg the handyman is coming out in a few days. Long story short, no more wasps in the garage, I will be able to use the garage without fear. We have to prop the door open slightly so the cats can get in and out of their cat door. Greg's going to put a cat door into the garage door, so the door can stay down. Yeeehaw.

This isn't a bad mania. Maybe a 2 on a 1-10. I don't have any incredible urges to call anyone up and yak forever, I don't want to buy everything in the world, I just tried a few new driver candies at Walmart. Peanut butter kisses. Don't they sound yummy? The Cherry cordial ones were a huge hit, too, so I wanted to get more of them. Then there was some kind of nutty chocolate assortment... when I spoil my drivers I spoil the drivers. I can't eat chocolate or nuts but they can and they might as well eat some good stuff.

I just want to clean and organize (I am a naturally messy person). This is a good mania.

I finally got candy for the vending machines today and stocked it. Now I don't feel like the machines are peeping at me for food every time I walk by them. Ron's been teasing me by making peeping bird sounds at random moments - a guaranteed donkey-bray, thigh-slapping laugh attack for me. It always alarms him slightly when I really laugh, but he likes it.

We had an unusual ride to work today. Our driver was a conspiracy theorist. The most alarming thing for me wasn't the fact that I was trusting mine and my husband's safety to her, but that when I told someone in the OFFICE her theories the office worker agreed! Ay yi yi. I give up. Everyone in my world needs to take my antipsychotics.

I sold some loose change to Ron yesterday ($50!!!) and bought some organic spices (oregano, cumin, etc.), soda, and driver candy. Ron just tested the "new" candies I got (one small piece of each) and made lots of enjoying the candy noises. He said they're perfect. I want to know the candy I'm sharing is delicious.

I am really impressed with Walmart. Organic no-sugar-added soymilk, organic soy yogurt? It was delicious and I ate the strawberry, which I normally hate. It was decadent, creamy, and delicious with no chance for hating myself in the morning. Wow, I am really impressed. They also had lots of organic spices at a very competitive price. All their stuff is very well priced. I am always delighted to shop at Walmart.

I took some driver candy to the pharmacy when I picked up my prescriptions. Yay! They found some more phenergan in the computer. Now I have a dozen to hold me through my next migraines. I love the Walmart Pharmacy, they know me by sight and they're incredibly kind and professional. I don't think I would be that nice to someone taking my medications, but that just shows they're a lot better people than I am.

That's it for today. I hope you have a good one!

No comments: