Sunday, January 27, 2008

My throat hurts. Back when things were bad, Ron used to accuse me of being "sickly". My sister has an immune deficiency disorder, but my ailments are about on track for an "average" adult woman. In some respects, I do a lot better. I went 9 years between flu outbreaks, while Ron was getting it every year for a while.

I'm a big fan of Olive Leaf, I like to think it helps me stay healthier ("Nature's antibiotic"). I also believe in supporting my immune system so it can kill the nasties. Right now, that translates to Vitamin C powder, instant Honeysuckle/Forsythia crystals (clears internal heat per Traditional Chinese Medicine), antistress vitamins, and nutritional yeast. My throat still hurts, but hopefully it won't get any worse.

I guess that means I can't go for my blood tests until this thing is cleared up. It would mess up the bloodwork (he ordered a CBC in addition to other tests). Onto happier subjects, while I was getting more Lithium today I also got the inserts they give me with my other medications.

I highlighted all the "side effect" issues that would prevent me from riding the regular bus. I'll enclose it with my application paperwork. Hopefully they'll understand - I'm leaving it in God's hands.

I was happy to find organic fire ant killer at Walmart. It really does my heart good to see organic plant options. I made a mistake, though, and overdrew my account by a few dollars. As soon as I get paid, I'm going to put a surplus of $20 in there so that won't happen again.

It's shaping up to be a nice, pretty day. I'm going to go play in the dirt, and attempt to dig up the pear tree stump before the monster grows back.

Once I finish that I'm going to finish fixing up my garden beds.

No comments: