Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I almost forgot - Funny

I almost forgot to tell you what happened this last weekend. I came home Saturday afternoon. The cats acted like they normally do.

Frosty was begging a lot, and he wanted one of my special ear massages (I rub them with the ball of my hand). He came out when everyone left.

Bubba was his usual, social yet distant self. Hey, good to see you Mom.

He's been sleeping in my bed a lot, which I thought was sweet. I went to sleep Saturday night. I woke up in the middle of the night with Bubba rolling on my hand and purring. I had a great time, petting and cuddles with my first baby. He NEVER, EVER does this. The only times he comes close are when I'm very ill.

I was very touched and loved the special gift of cuddles and purring. Then Bubba left and got Ron a present.

I woke up a few hours later to an awful shrieking noise. Ron asked me to come get rid of the victim in his room. I looked.

The cat had brought Ron a huge toad the size of my fist.

I rounded up the toad and removed him to the safety of the yard. I'm still laughing. I get cuddles, and Ron gets a giant frog.

No comments: