Thursday, October 11, 2007

I got paid

Ron has been decent the last couple days. I even got paid early "Because we'll be at your Doctor's office tomorrow, when I'd normally pay you." I like getting paid a day or two before the "usual" pay days - shopping's a lot easier. I got my normal pay amount.

AND. I had $60 of my own money in my pocket from my last pay period. Battling depression has it's advantages. I feel pretty upbeat now. As soon as I finish this post, I'm going to eat, take my lithium, and ensure I continue to feel good.

I'm just tired (see nightmare post), wary, and weary of fighting mood disorders amplified by personal crisis. Ron was listening to "Piano Man" by Billy Joel a while ago and I asked himto plug in his headphones. The LAST thing I want to hear is a song about guys drinking at a bar.

Last year at Halloween, we ran out of candy. We'd only bought $40 worth, a fair amount in cheap, bulk wrapped candy. Still, I ran out. Ron had to hand over some sugar free candy as we ran out in the middle of the trick or treaters. I almost had to hand out cough drops!

This year I've already purchased about 5 pounds of the cheap bulk stuff. Saturday I'm going to load up on large amounts of the "Good stuff" and more cheap stuff too. I like to give a large handful of candy, a "good" chocolate bar or two and about 7 pieces of assorted hard candy/lollipops.

I hope it doesn't rain.

No comments: