Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Short List

Deriding the government. 
Deriding the president. 
Conspiracy theories. 

Dude, I am probably one of the most paranoid people around, even medicated, but some things - you just don't do! 

OK?  Even if you think the President is the next Hitler, don't run around blabbing it online.  Don't even say it on the phone. Talk about it privately with friends, if you must. 

If you're a believer, yes, they may very well round us all up and put us in FEMA camps (although I find that unlikely, before the rapture), but talking about it just puts you on the short list.  You don't want that, do you? 

I learned a long time ago, keep your head down - appear to go along with the insanity, and make your own private stand when it comes to your doorstep. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"keep your head down - appear to go along with the insanity, and make your own private stand"

I wish I had that on a plaque. I worry too much about things I have no control over.