Tuesday, September 23, 2014

22 and counting

So, since it's my anniversary (22nd) I have to do something to acknowledge that.

Here, have a slideshow video.  It took me a while to find some copyright free music (provided by Youtube).



It's really funny seeing Ron and I in our "old" security badges.  We've been through 2 new badges since.

A lot of this, of course, is stuff from my blog slideshow, but I have a few things that are not.

Ron's giggling in the other room.  He must be watching an old sitcom.

I woke up with a nasty headache.  I tried drinking some hot french vanilla (that stuff is full of chemicals).  It worked - I "had" to drink some French Vanilla at work one day, and it worked on a migraine.

[The machine had run out.  I restocked it but I had to make sure the product was dispensing.  It looks the same watery or "good" so I had to taste it and ensure it was alright.  I drank a couple sips of the good cup, and the headache vanished.  I suspect the heat, sugar, and caffeine all interact.]

I was happy to see that.  I did my God Time and enjoyed my new Bible.  I found it a little alarming my anniversary reading dealt with "dealing with one's wife treacherously".  Malachi 2 - that wasn't the whole day's reading, but a part of it.

I had time to make up Driver candy (bags of candy with scripture booklets) for the employees, while watching "Supernatural".   I've seen a lot of partial episodes.  So, today I saw the first half of something I'd already "ended", while doing the candy.

Huh.  A lot of loose dogs running the neighborhood today.

I pointed out a toilet tank issue to Ron - it's leaking, out the back, pretty bad.  Ron wants a new toilet anyway because this one is a clogger, and I don't mean dancing.

I told him, "You want to get me a present, get a new toilet."  God knows I'll use it.  He's making arrangements for that.   I don't need a thing. 

We went out to eat, had a nice driver.  We had a good meal and finished right about our pickup time.  We had an even nicer driver to come home.

I had a good nap and woke up around 3.  

No comments: