Saturday, July 28, 2007

I don't want anything!

Sometimes I'm really taken aback by my medication. Take just now. Ron is paying me on Monday; we're going to Walmart afterwards, then going home, mail Sue's thing, go home and stay there until Tuesday.

So I was trying to tally up things I'd like to buy online with my debit account so I can make a correct deposit. Yarn. I've got a couple dozen skeins of nice wool yarn, several dozen skeins of acrylic yarn. I'm good for yarn.

Then I went to the spinning sites. Nice fiber! Lovely spindles, but I've got a great Nordic spindle (from Paradise), a plying spindle, no urgent need. I might get a "Mini" Nordic but a burning desire? No. Overwhelming, desperate, hungering need? Nah. Wow. It's such a wonderful new feeling. I'm in control of my spending (you won't see my calling Dave Ramsay because I never used credit).

What about fiber to spin? I've got almost 5 pounds. I'm not "Starving". Uh. Anything else? No.

This is so alien to me, so novel and interesting. It's sad, too, but God needs me Bipolar; and he gave me Lithium so it's all good.

Wow. I don't want anything!

No comments: