Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hippity Hop go the rappers

One thing I love about Ron is the fact that he can always make me laugh. I had a choice between "Frankenfish" and "Anaconda" today. I chose the snake movie (that really freaked Ron out "Do I want snakes? Yeah, I want snakes."). I noticed that a Hip Hop artist is in it. I told Ron I've noticed a tendency to cast hip hop/rap artists in horror movies (Coolio did an excellent job in Pterodactyl). Ron asked was the hip hop artist cast as a bunny rabbit. "Hippity hop! Hippity hop! Don't eat me monster! Look at my fluffy tail! I sing nursery rhymes for money!" Thank God, the man doesn't have a blog. I'm laughing again, envisioning Coolio with a fluffy white rabbit tail. Actually, when I laugh I bray like a donkey, it can be a little alarming for people who don't expect it. I told him I'd post it to my blog so he's happy.

I sent Roxane pharmaceuticals (they make "My" Lithium) a fanmail. I hope they print it up and post it on the breakroom wall. I'd love everyone to know they're literally saving lives (and marriages) with every Lithium tablet they make. I'm glad glad glad I did it. Captionmax loved my "Thank you for captioning all my favorite shows" email so who knows? I like to think I'm the kind of person who writes fan mails to her favorite pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Yay! I get paid on Monday and we'll probably go to Walmart on Tuesday afternoon (I hope). Monday I will mail the infamous thing to Sue.

Just for fun, I've started on a "No holes" ski mask for Ron. He doesn't need any eye or mouth holes when he's outside in the cold. He can just roll it up and stuff it in a pocket when he's inside. I'm using Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride wool/mohair blend in a nice denim blue heather. I'll throw in some charcoal stripes but it'll be nice and cozy. His only gripe with the wool watch cap I made him was that it wasn't tight enough. He wants a hat sized several inches too small, for a nice, tight, fit. If he decides he doesn't like it than it goes to the Russian orphans. They can roll it up over the ears a few times to be nice and warm.

I may even get him a new jacket, and stick the hat and gloves in the pockets.

No comments: