Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

Generally when I have a "bad day", it's a Tuesday. Happily, that did not happen today. I started out right; turned on the Contemporary Christian satellite music channel and read a devotional, took my pills. Out on the loading dock, did a devotional. It's actually pretty cool for people to catch me reading a Bible.

I took in some Bible-themed paperbacks and such, snuck them into the "free reads" pile. Hey, if they can put in their "Finding your spirit guide" books, I can put in my Bibles! Even though I didn't get enough sleep last night, I still had enough juice to deal with a visit from our boss, a visit from a difficult supervisor who wants to push Ron around (Thank you God for Lithium and my other medications!), etc. Even Ron's doing pretty well today.

My Bibles and such shipped from Christian books. I can hardly wait to get into them.

I've been thinking about what I'd like to get with the remainder of my fun money. I've decided to go with the ...... (drumroll) Wool! I can get the spindle next week but for now I already have a spindle.

I plan to get one pound of each, from RH Lindsay
Black/dark brown wool blend
Domestic wool blend (it does not feel like a $6 a pound wool blend)
and the infamous camel top.

I'm going to go get them!

No comments: