Monday, August 11, 2014

Fussing

It was a long day. 

Got up.  Didn't do my God Time (then).  Took my shower, pills, went to work. 

Some customer complaints:
More pastry
Large bag regular cheetos
More gum varieties (he was management)
Jalapeno Kettle chips

Glad we'd already made a trip to the warehouse.  I got all of the above, plus chocolate.  Went back to work and stocked. 

The machines are stuffed and looking very good.  Three gum varieties for management. 

About that time a manager came up and said "You really have an amazing selection, I've seen a lot of improvement."  I thanked him. 

About that time a chronically dissatisfied customer jumped in complaining because we had a couple empty slots on the hot pickle row. 

I knew she was just "fussing".  It was still trying.  Some people just like to make drama. 

I continued to stock.  We got it all done. 

Yay.  Time to go home. 

Nap. 

Woke up, God Time, ate, pills.  Blog, internet, bed. 

No comments: