Saturday, February 20, 2010

Financial supporters

Not a very glamourous category, but I can safely say I've bought over 100 tracts and 100 more Bibles, because people gave me money for the work. I felt it was unmistakable - I need to be praying for all financial supporters, daily. So, I made my list and go down it daily.

  1. Give them a strong walk of faith.
  2. Give them the desire to spend time in Bible study, prayer, and seeking Your will, Lord.
  3. Protect them from demonic attacks and persecution.
  4. Give them good stewardship skills, to do more with Your money.
  5. Give them the knowledge they are doing important work for You, Lord, and walking in Your will.
  6. Guide them in their decision making.
  7. Give them job security and enjoyment of their jobs.
  8. Peace
  9. Physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
  10. Discerning spirit.
  11. Harmony with all believers.
  12. Give them a hunger to reach the unreached.
  13. Protect them from false teachings.

No comments: