Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I can't please both God and Man

I have had ongoing issues with a message board. Personal attacks on me, vicious personal attacks, I might add; were permitted, at a very difficult and painful time in my life. I forgive everyone involved, but I do my best to avoid vexation. I would get cited for various small infractions. I finally avoided one area of the message board altogether. I didn't regret my decision.

It looks like the attacks have started up again. I've been cited for making an "inappropriate" post - as I consoled a terrified, grieving mother with the tale of my hideous symptoms and how well they have been managed by medication. If that's inappropriate, and I have to watch everything I type, wondering what I'll find in my In-box everytime I log onto the site... realizing I cannot please both the administration AND my duties to Jesus (ie comforting the suffering) - if I have to choose; guess where I'm going?

Right here. I'm the admin - I approve of all my posts. Well, I did one very mean spirited one a few years ago, which I deleted.

I am tired of wondering if I am talking "Too much Jesus" and "Will they get me? When will they shut me down for preaching the Gospel?" I want to put up links to the Bibles I hand out - but restrictions would prevent me from doing that on the other board.

Here I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that place was too strange for me and I will miss your blog ..Heather not everyone?s mind understands other peoples minds

OOOXXX keep writing and I will pass your blog on to people I know you will give strenght to

for you it is Jesus for me it is the wide world outside .whatever keeps us sane and functioning people need to understand

love you!!!