Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bible, Tract, Testimony, and candy recipients

I testify a lot. I tell people about God and how much He's done in my life. I also hand out tracts, Bibles, and candy with tracts. I pray for everyone; and put notes in the Bibles letting people know I'm praying for them. This is what I request:

  1. Open heart and eager minds for God's word.
  2. Give them the courage to read/listen/and act on what they hear/read!
  3. Give them an understanding of Your word.
  4. Guide them to the proper passages that they need.
  5. Guide Ron and I as we testify; putting Your words in our mouths, Your thoughts in our heads, and Your love in our hearts!
  6. Guide me as I prepare the Bibles and Candy.
  7. Lead me to the "hungry" who need You and Your Word!
  8. Ensure I have the proper materials; the supplies, the correct amount of distribution material, and help me to be a good steward of what You've given me so I can keep doing this.
  9. Help Ron and I to maintain a proper testimony. If we're acting like jerks...
  10. Bind up any demonic influences that might get in the way of the work.
  11. Good health for the recipients, their families, and friends; physical, mental, and spiritual.
  12. Guide them to the proper teachers and churches.
  13. Protect them from false teachings!
  14. Give them Your love for all believers.
  15. Give ME, Your heart, for them.
  16. Give them a hunger for time spent in prayer and reading Your word.
  17. Show them Your truth.

No comments: