Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's beyond whining, I'm sniveling!

Well, well, well. Maybe it's my Panothetic acid, the Siberian Ginseng, or the fact that Ron made the doctor's appointment but I know what I've got.

Today my nose started running, and it was greenish-yellow. I started coughing up same. So. Sinus infection! I sound awful, but my head doesn't hurt. I'm somewhat congested but it's not too bad. Just the stupid COUGHING is old. I'm pulling muscles coughing! I went through two packages of portable tissues!

On the postive side, I'm getting the crud out of my body. That's got to be a good thing. My routine is working; I just sound awful. Even the worst case has me going to my doctor on Monday morning.

Ron was very sweet to me last night and today. If I didn't know better, I'd swear he read my blog. He's been awesome. I'm pretty clear on what I need "Pat me on the back and tell me I'm a poor baby.", so he knew what to do.

We went to work this morning, I filled them up, Ron did the same, and we came home. Then we went and got Ron some fried chicken. He loves fried chicken. I really felt awful for the employees at the chicken place, it seemed like all the customers had nasty attitudes. It made the deli look like paradise. I thought we had it bad, but that was probably "Good behavior". {shudder} Thank God those days are done for good.

I really have a very good life.

No comments: