Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad Cat

Well, we're slowly crawling into the new milennium.





Ron's running around showing off his MP3 player. I'm figuring out the video capabilities of my "new" digital camera (thanks Mom!).





Everyone else is probably laughing their butts off. [grin]





Today I woke up with a nasty headache. I ate some Tater Skins last night... bad me. I paid for it with a headache.





I did eat cleanly today - yay! However, due to the headache I did not take my morning meds.





I was pretty nauseous until about 11.





Why didn't I take my pills then? Well, Bad Cat came by.





Bad Cat bit me severely last week:

You get the idea. She broke the skin in several places, and it was completely unprovoked. To illustrate the insanity - the cat wanted to get in my lap after she bit me!

Anyway, I saw her this morning, she was yelling at the front door. I had a bad headache and our ride was here. I ATTEMPTED {laugh} to catch her and put her in the carrier.

God was merciful. I only have a few scratches, none bad. I didn't catch her.

Since she's still in the area, and still psycho, I felt fine about calling animal control and formally reporting the bite.

They came out and brought a trap. She's hungry, I'll catch her eventually. I did ask the guy how to release any innocent cats I might catch. He showed me.

Once I have her, swearing away, I'll call them and they'll take her away.

I love cats. I've loved cats my whole life, but this animal needs to be off the streets. I can only imagine if she'd gotten my hand, or a child.

I've got a date with some pumpkin pudding. Enjoy the video! I sure have some handsome boys, don't I?

No comments: