Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No more peanuts or Slim-fast low carb!

Waking up everyday with a horrible headache was bad enough, but today's, my OFF day, morphed into a hideous puking migraine. I didn't go to Social Security. I didn't go to the craft store! [Heather cries]

The only "fun trips" I'm going to have are ones I do on the bus. Tomorrow I have to get to bed at 6. Friday I get up at 2.

Poor Ron wore himself out going to Walmart and getting me my medicine. I'm not telling him this: but by the time the prescription was ready I was feeling better.

Thankfully my migraines "Only" last about 12 hours. I suspect peanuts or Slimfast low carb are my triggers, so I won't consume any for at least a month. I can slowly add them in and see if they trigger headaches.

I'm still not hungry, so I'm not eating. :(

No comments: