Friday, August 15, 2008

Playlist

With all the drama and stress the last couple weeks, Ron and I each bought ourselves an inexpensive MP3 player. Mine is a bright red, 1 Gigabyte, and $30 retail.

I thought you might get a kick out of my playlist:
Come Sail Away - Styx
Don't Bring me Down - ELO
Beverly Hills - Weezer
Blessed be Your Name - Tree 63
Carry on My Wayward Son - Kansas
Heart and Soul - T'pau - the first "album" I ever bought
Tubthumping - not even going to try to spell the artist
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses
Pure Energy (I want to know what you're thinking) - Information Society
When I grow up - Pussycat Dolls
Dadra - Ravi Shankar (Indian music)
It's My Life - No Doubt
Hey Ya - Outkast
Knew you were waiting for me - Aretha Franklin and George Michael
Let's Fall in Love - Diana Krall
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Amen Singers
Jump - Van Halen
Would I Lie To You - Eurthythmics
It's the End of the World - REM
Mirror - Barlow Girl
Don't Ask Why - Step Rideau and the Zydeco Outlaws
Monkey - George Michael
Neutron Dance - The Pointer Sisters
Missionary Man - Eurythmics
Track 8 from "Prince Igor" - Borodin
I can't help falling in love with you - UB40
Love is like Oxygen - Sweet
Rat in de Kitchen - UB40
Flute and Drum Quest - Native Flute Ensemble
Fame - David Bowie I think, Ron didn't label it.
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
Does anybody really know what time it is? - Chicago
Doing it all for my Baby - Huey Lewis
London Homesick Blues - Jerry Jeff Walker
I Want a New Drug - Huey Lewis
Happy to be stuck with you - ""
Power of Love - ""
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynrd Skynrd
The Craw-dad Man - Step Rideau and the Zydeco Outlaws
Wish you were Here - Pink Floyd
Why you lookin' so sad? - Step Rideau

There you have it. I like it, I think it says a lot about me. [grin] Hopefully, good things.

Take care!

No comments: