Friday, June 6, 2008

Knitting at Greyhound

Free Image Hosting - Photolava.com

where can i buy nintendo wii


I brought my knitting. I wish I'd taken it out on the dock. Not only could I have gotten some knitting done, but I could have also had some photos taken of me knitting. I plan to present Mom and Dad with not only a gorgeous afghan, but photos of me knitting it all over the place.

UUUUUGH. Thinning hair. Not good. I am really, strongly, considering cutting it short so the thin spots won't show as much. I am not stopping my lithium, but EW it does not look good. Oh, well, on the plus side when I talk to my Mom and sister about the hair they can see what I'm talking about now. UGH.

But, I recall saying "I don't care if I go bald, as long as I'm sane!" I meant it then and I mean it now. Long hair is kind of a hassle anyway.

No comments: