Thursday, February 4, 2016

Information

Ron has been exceptionally awful to me today. 

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?"  I don't know, but he has been tempermental and vicious. 

At one point he told me to stop bothering him, leave him alone, etc.  I was so mean.  "I" I told him "Am not the one screaming, name-calling, or hitting people with cardboard soda flats".  Then I walked off. 

Our work freezer is dead.  It will be a very expensive repair but we didn't use it that much anyway.  I am hoping we can trade the unit for a double fridge unit at the warehouse.  That, we can use. 

Ron's boss is looking into it. 

That also means I will spend all weekend filling out accounting reports for him to review, not happy about that. 

We came home, and I got a short nap.  Then the cable "guy" showed up.  Really a cable lady, got it all done, but Ron got drunk and confused by the remote.  He was very agitated. 

Awkward. 

One of those days where I'm not organically depressed, per se, but situationally so.  At least Ron is eating some real food now. 

Tomorrow, at some point, I need to go to Walmart and get some food, etc., office supplies for my accounting reports.  I just hope Ron will remain sober while I work on them because it's going to make my day hell, otherwise. 

Nothing worse than a drunk, verbally abusive person shouting at me when I'm trying to get information. 

No comments: