Saturday, November 7, 2015

Metro [censored]

Really long day today. 

Neighbors made noise off and on all night, but were appreciably quieter than other parties.  I think they're "trying". 

I woke up pretty tired, still did God Time, shower, etc. 

It was cold and raining, more of a steady drizzle.  I was glad I brought my coat and jeans. 

We went to the mall and got Ron his new phone (not expensive).  The old phone was a total loss. 

We went to Walmart and got supplies for work.  I also did a little personal shopping, ate, and took my meds (they consume half my purse). 

We went to work, it was a long ride.  The driver told us how someone called him a "Metro N**ger". 

"I hope she was black" I gasped. 

"No, she wasn't".  OOoooh. 

We got to work, did a hell of a lot of stocking.  Oddly the other vendor's machines were nearly full.  I guess either they really like us, the selection, or both. 

Huh.  Kind of a big responsibility.  We got it ALL done, and boy there was a lot to do, then came home. 

I am exhausted, and going to bed.  I'll be more loquacious tomorrow. 

No comments: