Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Coin jam

I have two cats on the desk so I can't type very well. 

Torbie wants to be nearby, but not in my lap.  I sat on the couch and called her for a while.  Nope. 

Biscuit wants to terrorize me, purring madly, until I feed him his canned food.  I guess he's getting hungry.  I have no room to mouse or type, and am holding the keyboard in my lap.  No one, at present, is interested in my lap. 

So, pretty depressed today.  No shower, did my God Time later.  I did a sink bath and went to the warehouse, got the supplies, back to work. 

But we had a coin jam in one machine so I couldn't stock it.  I couldn't clear the whole works.  I think it would be cruel to stock an (Biscuit is trying to go after the keyboard) out of service vending machine "look at all the great things you can't buy).  So I didn't.  I sure stocked the other two, though. 

I helped Ron and did my thing as best I could, then we came home.  Torbie met us on the porch.  I tried to take a short nap but it didn't work, too much background noise. 

The heater continues to behave, happily. 

I got up and did my God Time.  Then we went to Carl's Jr.  Dinner was good but I got a little queasy after taking my pills. 

Ugh.  Thank God for Pepto. 

Like I said, it's hard to type, so I'm going to go.  Hope tomorrow is better. 



No comments: