Friday, November 20, 2015

A whole lot about microwaves

I couldn't get the enter key to work on my last attempt. 

Aha. 

So, today was off.  I was pretty depressed, no shower or God Time.  I think sometimes how bad it would be to be a wealthy person with depression.  You wouldn't "need" to work. 

I did get my God time, come to think.  That's about all I did. 

Anyway, we went to Walmart.  We had to buy a microwave for work, and some soda, so not a lot of room for extras.  I filled up the rest of the cart with cat food, mainly.  Biscuit says he likes the Classic Seafood Entrée.  Gravy likes it, too.  Glad I got it. 

Since I've caught nearly all the cats nibbling at the num-num (canned food), I decided to focus on a bigger portion.  The less expensive cans are a larger size, and happily seem OK with my crew. 

I bought some decaf iced tea, etc.  A box of cereal I can consume with my soymilk.  But I didn't get much.  Ron bought 3 pounds, literally, of cat treats. 

I had some fun wrangling the microwave, which isn't heavy.  It's a Rival brand, by the Crock-pot people.  They have stood up (we bought 4) to incredible abuse.  Ron actually set our personal unit on fire with foil-wrapped takeout, and it still works.  Don't try that at your home.  Our boss bought us some commercial units, and they didn't even make it 6 months, but this one's lasted over a year.  I am happy to pay the $50. 

Well, the business bought it, but it still came out of our pockets. 

We came home, I took a nap.  Last night Ron and I had a good talk and have some understanding of each other's viewpoints.  My anxiety level is way down as a result. 

Still depressed, still anxious, but at least not as bad. 

Ron called the handyman to do a tweak on the cat door, so he did.  I modified my privacy screen too.  If I cover the cat door with the blinds, the cats make a lot of noise when they come and go.  But I can't have the windows wide open, either.  I taped some paper up over the panel. 

Blog excluded, I like my privacy. 

No comments: