Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Keep it classy

Ron's staying home and drinking all day (I presume).  I'll be out on my own, which I need. 

He decided he would rather stay home and drink.  OK.  He has been pretty tempermental so that's fine. 

Bad spelling goes to properly medicated, if you ever wonder.  I try to catch the grammar bad.  :p 

Everyone will be asking me about Ron.  Where is he?  Why didn't he come.

I want to say because he's so far in the bottle he forgot... something like that.  Although when I did that at work once they thought Ron was some kind of hero "Too drunk to work".  They went around high-fiving each other and congratulating absent Ron on his manhood. 

Had they seen him on the floor, maybe they'd have changed their tune. 

Men.  I don't get that.  

Anyway, I prayed on this, because I don't want to be that person.  The bitter wife.  So, I took it to God. 

"Keep it classy" He reminded me. 

Good advice. 

No comments: