Monday, May 18, 2015

Please don't let me...

I had a hard time falling asleep. 

Ron woke me up, my bladder, and I kept hearing someone driving around playing loud music.  The latter was explained: our basketball team won a championship game. 

I slept horribly, but I had Torbie. 

I woke up feeling as though I'd swallowed razor blades - my throat killing me.  I had a nasty, dull, headache and dry cough.  I didn't whine.  I felt even more fatigued than usual.  I don't know if I had a fever or hot flashes, but it wasn't fun.  I also, at different points, had chills. 

Still had to work.  Did.  Didn't whine.  I'm very proud of that. 

I have spent all day begging God: please don't let me get anyone sick.  Please. 

We had a lot of rain, while at work, but I got both deliveries, put them away, stocked, and helped Ron.  I was pretty happy to leave.

Our ride was waiting for us.

Thank God we had straight trips both way.  Whatever this is I don't want to spread it.

I went home, straight to bed.

#6 woke me up with their yard guy.  They made a lot of noise and seemed to take an undue amount of time for what's a very small yard - nearly an hour.

That got Ron thinking, we need a yard guy.  I found a couple on Craigslist, one came by, and we like him.  He seems like a nice young guy and will be doing the yard tomorrow.  Good.  We're going to get lions out there.

I was delighted to find a very large toad in my yard.  They eat a ton of nasty bugs.

The new yard guy will charge the same as the old guy.   Great.  He is also local.

When the old guy is better, if he still wants the account, we'll be happy to go back.  I just need something now.

I can tell I'm sick - I have no appetite and hardly any thirst.  Very unusual.  I have been gagging down liquids, herb tea, etc.  Dehydration is Very Bad with my medication. 

I have to eat so I can take my mood stabilizers.  I wouldn't eat, otherwise.

I settled for a pizza.  I got a stuffed crust with pepperoni, salami, ham, and bacon.  Very good.  I ordered a 20 ounce diet and they upsized me to a 2 liter (I guess they didn't have any 20's).  I accepted.

I ate 2 slices, took my pills, and drank yet more liquid.  I spent a little time online.

I have some fun stuff coming the next couple days. 

I hope I feel better by then.  




No comments: