Sunday, February 8, 2015

It keeps the bad stuff in my head from getting out

We went to church today.  We actually had a good ride each way, I was shocked. 

The first driver was playing Al Sharpton on the radio, Ron asked him to turn it down and he did.  Good.  I did NOT want to hear that on the way. 

I wasn't present when Ron made his request, probably in his usual blunt terms.  One time Ron told the driver to "turn this crap off" - turns out it was music the driver had created and recorded, himself.  He was crushed and nearly cried.  I had to explain "Ron hates all rap". 

We got to church and had a good service.  Afterward, I was talking to someone.  I said I felt a little dizzy due to medication.  He asked if it was working as needed.  I said "Yes, it keeps the bad stuff in my head from getting out." 

That's really it: medication in a nutshell. 

It keeps the bad stuff in my head from getting out. 

No comments: