Sunday, October 19, 2014

Finally manic

Well, the party lasted until well after 10:30, when Ron called the police.  He had been calling the sheriff, but I don't know if they came out.  The music would go down for a little while but then right back up again after they drank another beer (I'm guessing, I didn't see them drinking). 

Ron finally called our precinct.  What is the difference?  I couldn't tell you, but a call to the precinct seems to have better results. 

However, Ron burned his bridges pretty bad with the whole Barkappotamous drama, as you may remember.  He would make several angry calls a night, until they finally told him to call the sheriff instead. 

We got that settled, and #2 is great now.  They don't leave trash everywhere, they have a small house dog, and they're quiet. 

I don't know why #6 is getting progressively more aggressive in his partying, when the kids have a birthday.  I don't know why they keep having kids when he told me "It's getting crowded", and he works 80 hour weeks.  I don't know why they bought a small house, with a small yard and driveway, if they don't believe in birth control.  I don't know why he thought I'd hand over my driveway for his family's parking lot.  I was so glad, last night, I hadn't. 

I don't know.  [shaking head]  If it wasn't for his wife I'd wish they'd move out.  But she's nice. 

I don't think it's a good idea to teach kids to have late night parties, disturbing the neighbors, screaming, yelling, and kicking a soccer ball at 10 PM right outside someone's bedroom, when you know they are home.  But they'll reap that behavior when it's pointed at them, one day. 

I can only assume they are in some kind of church (because, and I find this most provoking, he swore up and down to friends of mine he was a born-again Christian) where birth control is forbidden.  I don't know. 

Ron cancelled our ride to church, which made me unhappy, but he said we needed our sleep after all the drama.  I agreed. 

So I woke up around 7:30.  I heard some cleaning up noises and a vehicle drive away around 8.  He left for work, apparently.  That must have been a lot of fun after last night.  I doubt he even got 8 hours of sleep.  Please God everyone will be quiet today. 

Since I was a little manic, I did my God Time.  I like to give Him my best, whatever that may be. 

I plan to do a lot of home organizing and purging during this mania. 

I killed the wasps who had set up camp in my BBQ.  It wasn't as bad as I'd feared. 

I found 2 balls in the yard and threw them back over the fence.  I found an ant mound and poisoned it. 

I calculate I spend about 10% of the time manic.  I try to use it as much as possible.  Spend it doing needed things. 

10% of the time I have an average mood.  The rest of the time I'm depressed.  Sucks to be me, huh? 

The manias are not worth the depressions, let me tell you. 

However, I do have the mania, I have a mostly empty garbage can, so I plan to do some purging and organizing.  I have a lot of trouble figuring out where things ought to go, so I plan to recruit Ron for help with the kitchen (a mess). 

I also need to do some work on my bedroom. 

No comments: