Monday, September 8, 2014

"You need to fight"

Depression's back. 

"You need to fight" Ron told me. 

"I AM fighting!"  [sigh]  Sometimes I get angry at civilians.  Sometimes I just feel weary. 

I got up.  I bathed.  I ate and took my pills - trust me, that's an effort.  I got dressed and went to work, unloading half a pallet of soda and organizing it in the stockroom.  Yay me. 

I mis-set my alarm so I only had time for my shower.  I got my God Time later, after my nap. 

At work, I had everything stocked before the first delivery.  Things have definitely slowed down, but I'm not worried.  We have lots more people transferring to our facility.  We're approaching the holiday season. 

It'll pick up.  Besides, we're still making "enough".  We can live pretty cheap. 

Ron asked me what I want for my birthday.  I have NO idea.  I guess that's a good thing.  I have a house, 2 nice cats, plenty of food for same, plenty of people food, working "systems" in the house, working appliances, clothes on my back, and plenty of Bibles to distribute.

I asked Mom to get me a NKJV Daily Chronological.  It's already here but I haven't opened it.  I have an NIV same, but I prefer the NKJV translation.  The NKJV wasn't available when I bought the one I have. 

So, Mom got me something I want, and will use every day.  I'll rehome my NIV Daily Bibles (I have a basic Daily, and a Chronological - some of the guys at work would love them). 

I'm good, really. 

I might get a monitor for my "new" computer.  I have an old boat anchor, but it works.  I love my current speakers, they cost me less than $40, years ago, but they have plenty of pop.  I could have Ron shouting in no time if I turned them up. 

Ron.  Hates.  My music. 

That was cool.  Ron just told me that, while sales are down, the snack machines made enough not only to buy their inventory but to pay me completely.  :)  Snacks are "my" department.  I pull a modest amount.  The way I see it, I have room, board, transporation included.  I don't need much, but it's still nice to know. 

I always told Ron, just let me get the inventory we need and they'll do great - but he didn't want to do that for years.  Now he's had a turnaround and snacks lead the pack on total sales. 

This morning, I ate a bacon and cheese kolache I bought on Saturday.  When we got home from work, I had the other one and took my nap.  I tried to wait on taking my pills but my mood was pretty awful around 4:30 or so.  I ate a bowl of cheerios, had a protein shake, and took my meds. 

I had just enough time to help Ron with some book-keeping before the meds affected me.  I got a little groggy and miserable for a while, now I'm back to more what I'd call a normal mood. 

Thank God. 

We have tomorrow off, not much planned. 

I will need to file the report. 

No comments: