Friday, September 12, 2014

Digestive

I had a 28 hour migraine, yesterday and most of this morning. 

Today, I finally recovered, got my appetite back, and ate a bowl of cereal when I came home from work. 

[sigh] 

Let's just say I have digestive issues.  Requiring oral hydration solution.  Happily I have that. 

I've never spoken about the memory issues.  Not much, at any rate.  My memory is pretty awful these days, due to medication. 

I can't tell you how many times I've opened the fridge and happily squealed over the Delicious Thing I forgot.  It's actually kind of nice. 

Conversely, I also forget about Delicious Things until they are no longer edible.  I try to avoid perishables, save milk.  

So tonight found me rummaging in the cabinets, asking God to help me figure out dinner.  I have to be careful to avoid dairy (generally a very safe bet with the meds).  Can't eat that, too wimpy.  I need some substance to handle 5 mood stabilizers and company.

[Sigh]  So I prayed and rummaged.  I opened the big cabinet door and hey!  Applesauce!

I also rounded up a cheddar cheese (no real dairy in that, for certain!) Cup of Noodles.  Between the noodles and the applesauce I should be OK.

I won't skip a dose on my medication.  One reason Doc likes me so much.  

Trust me, if it doesn't work you'll hear all about it.  I should know pretty quick. 

No comments: